I was recently given the opportunity to work with and write a review for an exciting jewelry inventory and pricing software called Bead Manager Pro.
This software is great for anyone that makes jewelry for profit or for hobby and it is flexible enough that it can be used to track various other types of handcrafted items you might make for sale or for fun. I have started using it for my sewing and quilting items as well as my jewelry and I think it is going to be the perfect solution to tracking my cost versus profit.
Out of 5 stars I give this software a 4.5 and the only reason I don’t give it a full 5 stars is because I wish there were a way to separate the different categories of products that I offer. Or at least, I haven’t found a way to do that yet.
If there is a way to do this, then I have no doubt that I will find it because this company offers a large selection of help information for using the software to its fullest potential. You also get access to a comprehensive user’s manual by clicking the help button in the software.
Bead Manager Pro provides:
1. Instant stock level tracking and inventory management
2. Automatic pricing of your completed jewelry pieces
3. Customer records and alerts for special dates
4. Data export into Excel format
5. Professionally printed labels, invoices and catalogs
6. Notes and storage archive for designs details
7. Backup and storage of data
8. Invoice management and tracking
9. Vendor tracking
10. Tax calculations for completed items and invoicing
11. Compatible for all countries and currencies
12. Works with Windows based or Mac platforms
Now, as for the reasons I love this software after such a short time, other than the above list of items, is the ease of use and the comprehensiveness of the software. There is a customer database where you can even set up alerts for special dates and you can print labels, and a whole lot more. Plus, the price is very reasonable for this type of program.
I highly recommend purchasing this software and plan on writing another review once I have a chance to play with it some more. I never thought about using it for hobby things as well but it is a great way to track exactly how much I spend.
To read more about this great software, click here.